Friday, March 18, 2005

Wingwoman

Its f**king St Patty's Day! I am done with finals! I made up some equations, and if they are mostly right, I will pass space tech. I went out tonight. I am a little drunk. Its almost two. I went out with three guys to BJ's (get your mind out of the gutter) to watch the UCLA vs Texas Tech game (we lost, very sad). Then we went to brew co. we saw a comedian. he said, "do any of you chicks have a tatoo?" I half-raised my hand. he said, "where is it?" I showed him, he said it was a 'doggie style decoration'. Anyhow, the comedy show was offensive and hilarious.
I had the opportunity to be 'wingman' for a bunch of guys. I was not interested in speaking with bar guys, and was willing to talk to random girls. I got at least three hot women to talk to my three guy friends. you should take me out, I will attempt to pick up on women for you.
So, you probably need to study, so I will pass out and talk to you later. Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! We've got a parade running through rolla tomorrow. We're kinda fanatics about the whole thing.

Your picture is posted!

*I whispered that whole section in case you have a headache this morning...*

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home