Saturday, February 05, 2005

I Love Beer

Day 21
It has been an awesome three weeks of drinking. I have spoken to many people about love and relationships latley. I can only hope someday I will find someone that I love more than beer (I would settle for as much). I have scheduled a detox period from Monday until Friday (my wine tasting). I am not looking forward to it. I have had many different reactions from people about my drinking escapade, they range from:
"What if you cant stop?" (very silly), to, "Wow, thats burly." (from a guy!)
As expected, I was successful. I would like to thank the good people at Corona and lime trees, that made this mission fairly easy to accomplish. I would also like to aknowledge my understanding family. I am totally stoked about the Superbowl tomorrow, and spending time with my crazy fun family and family friends. Go Eagles! (gotta root for the underdog)

Quotes:

"You're not an alcoholic until you graduate." -Eden (originally?)
"At least you dont have to worry about drunk drivers, your grandma is staying here." - Aunt Carol

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I think you went to the wrong school. A female engineer that loves beer. Wow. You should have gone to UMR.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home