Friday, January 28, 2005

Intoxicate Me

I have been drinking every day since Sunday, January 16th. I plan to continue through the day of the Superbowl (Sunday, Feb 6th). I vary between wasted and two beers after work. It's an ambitious project for me, especially with the work load I have this quarter. My professors all suck, and many hours are needed outside of class assignments. My car broke down in Torrance last Sunday (everywhere was closed). Not only have I been forced to ask favors of people (which I hate), but the estimated reccommended repair work is far beyond the value of the car. A nice classmate of mine offered to drive me to Torrance today, I was relieved, until his car started acting odd as we merged on the 405. Needless to say, most people I know in LA are far to selfish to help out anyone. The only people I know who have helped me recently are Eden, Raymond, and Patrick. Anyhow, back to the alcohol discussion.

Its day 13. I have noticed I crave beer around 10pm every night now. I also have been a little more irritated and emotional during the daytime (the cause is unknown as of yet). I havent been eating as many fruits and vegetables, and notice a lack of vitamins. I have to make a conscious effort to drink enough water. Its increasingly difficult for me to get out of bed in the morning. More later.
Also, you should see Supersize Me...its really disturbing.

Quote:
"Just when you've decided that guy is one in a million, remember, that means there are thirteen just like him in LA County alone." -Angela Jones
(thanks Katrina!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home