Monday, October 11, 2004

It All Makes Sense Now

There may have been a time that you were speaking with me and thought, "why is natasha like that?". In an effort to explain the oddities of my personality, here are some little known facts about me.

1. When I was 3, my mother entered me in beauty pagents. I also had professional photographs taken, in hopes of being in commercials. I always wore extremely poufy dresses (this was before the three brothers).
2. In preschool, none of the other kids wanted to play with me, because I made up super-complicated games, or tried to add rules to theirs.
3. One night, when I was 7, I was crying, and told my mother I didnt know how I would manage with college, cars, etc.
4. My parents have friends in their late twenties, and so do I.
5. Any member of my extended family can outdrink and generally outparty me, including my grandmother.
6. We never got sugary cereal or soda.
7. I went to a high school called 'Analy'
8. My friends thought I deserved to be our class's 'worst driver'.
9. Senior year, I always had a handle of tequila in my trunk.
10. In my family, when you have a cold, you need a hot rum drink. When you have a headache, a couple of tequila shots do the trick.
11. I usually read scifi/fantasy books in my spare time. Oh, I also love to read Popular Science.
12. Sophmore year of HS I went to Earth and Space Science camp in Colorado.
13. For the past 13 years, I havent eaten meat (people insist this is relevant to most everything).
14. I really like bowling, pool, and golf, and am awful at all of them.
15. I have never 'pleasured' myself, and have no intention of trying it.
16. I hate scary movies, unless they are about vampires. I also enjoy freezing cold water.
17. I sing out loud while I am driving, even if I dont know the words.
18. My cousin, Eric, teases me weekly because I believe in astrology.
19. If I had the money, I would get my breasts done.
20. I color-code my planner and alphabetize my DVDs.
21. This week, I have managed to break: my favorite E=mc^2 derivation mug, the toothbrush holder, and a saucer.

If you find this entry rather random, its because I have an extremely short attention span.

Quotes:

Marshall holding two fingers very far apart: "Here is Natasha, and here is luck".

Me: "I found out I have a lot in common with him."
Andrew: "Thats because you like guy things."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home