Monday, September 06, 2004

Wild Oats

I just had a crazy weekend. Today is my 21st birthday. Saturday night I had a party at my new apartment. It was schoolgirl themed, there was beer pong, body shots, and we played Kings. I attempted a fifth of tequila...not the best idea I have ever had. There is a window of drunkeness where I have an awesome evening. If I drink less than that, I get bored. If I drink more than that, I become this awful person. I get very loud, repetitive, and say inappropriate things. The first thing to go is my coordination...as if I wasn't clumsy enough. I was this person twice this weekend. Unfortunately. I am always embarrassed about the way this person acts, its very contradictory to my personality. I called my mom at 3am that night and ever since my phone doesn't work. Here is the conversation:

"hey, were you asleep?"
"yeah, I am normally asleep at 3am"
"oh, right"
"what are you doing?"
"turning 21!"

Sunday night I didnt even feel like going out. I wanted to use my ID, however, so I thought I would have a drink or two. Somehow, I got trashed. I decided that no matter how cute a pair of heels are, they are not the best idea. I should really wear a helmet, kneepads, and a mouthgaurd when going out. Not very hot though. Well, I guess you cant really change what you have said. If your friends care about you, they will like you anyhow. I feel like I have had my crazy times and am ready to chill out. I feel older, more mature.
By the time my actual birthday occured, I was totally worn out. I went to a family barbeque, had awesome vegan cake, and two drinks with a friend. So lessons were learned, and I think I had some fun.

More quotes:

"You are such an idiot with guys, stop it." -Henry
"...until someone poured salsa all over me." -Cara
On being an engineering female: "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home