Sunday, August 29, 2004

Dating for Dummies

I dont know much about 'dating'. Many of my friends realize this and offer me advice. Much of it is never executed....even if its good, I am a total nerd. But the bulk of it is odd and unreasonable.
Some examples.

"[A great place to meet guys] is in the produce department...checking out cantelopes." - my grandma

"If you like a guy, you gotta go into his room, get naked and lie spread-eagle on his bed, and wait for his return." - Jake

"Find out when he last washed his sheets." - Kathy

"They always come in smaller sizes, but you only want the big one" - Raymond (this was said 30 seconds ago, I wont share what its about)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that was NOT dating ADVICE! I think I said that it was gross how guys don't wash their sheets regularly. :P But then again, I am senile, and I've been known to say stupid things, so maybe I did. (But I don't think I did. :D)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

Yeah, not exactly advice...just criteria to judge young males on before dating them. And I agree, hygene is very important and lacking in guys our age. I found your comment very humorous in the context of our shopping-day conversation.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sure hygiene is important, but remember, once you're his girlfriend, you can MAKE him wash his sheets

-Bro

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home