Thursday, May 27, 2004

Personal Happy Hour

Alright, I am going to let you in on a little ritual of mine. My favorite time of each day is at nine AM when I watch reruns of 'Beverly Hills 90210' on FX. I know it sounds silly, but by nine in the morning, everyone else has left and its about the only quiet time in the house. And also, that show is really fucked up. It makes my life look like Pleasentville (before the colors). I am so happy that my mom isnt snorting cocaine, while I am sleeping with a married man and contemplating abortion, and have a boyfriend thats a bipolar alcoholic who is cheating me out of my life savings. I never watched this show as a teenager; I was more of a 'Saved by the Bell' fan. FX is currently showing the college years of 90210; they just graduated from CU this week. I have no idea how long this show ran...but I hope it ended soon after this. I am hoping they will start the series over, and be showing high school episodes soon. Although, I will miss that slutty Valerie character, she cracks me up. Every one of them is so incredibily dependent on being in a relationship at all times. I would definitely not want to date someone who dated every one of my female friends before me. Its craziness. Anyhow, I do not watch very much television, I am rarely even home. But that is my personal hour of peace every morning that makes me feel better about myself.

Update: everyone else cheats at strip card games...except me, I have morals...well kind of.

Quote: "I would kiss a girl" -my mom (I hope she doesnt get the link to my blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home