Friday, October 01, 2004

Its All Fun and Games Until...

Some days I feel like Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed... but before the part where she becomes cool and gets a hot boyfriend. I am sort of amazed I have made it this long. If you know me well, you know I am slightly accident prone. If you have never had the pleasure of witnessing this side of me, let me provide some examples.

I broke my arm. Not by climbing, but merely by tripping in grass and falling (I was drunk and wearing heels though).

I have yet to walk up or down Landfair without tripping on the uneven pavement.

I played broomball for the first time and came back fairly beat up. I took many falls, but the worst of which ended in my own stick hitting me in the eye. The whole next day people gave me pity looks, assuming I was hit by someone.

Once while playing pool, I used the method where you place one finger over the cue stick to guide your shot. Well, my finger slipped and the cue stick flew up and hit me in the head.
I guess I should stay away from sticks in general.

At work, I am not allowed to carry a boxcutter. Or use sissors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natty said...

Haha, we are totally related, brother! So glad to hear I can blame it on the family, along with my big ears. Also, relieved to hear you are cooking for yourself, very grown-up.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home