Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Matchmaker?

Normally, I am nauseated by couples. Recently, however, two of my friends started dating. They are both really good people and I am super happy for them. Also, my wine tasting helped start the ball rolling. Its a great situation all around. I get to see both of them more often, and they arent big on PDA, so its not awkward. I dont have to worry about either of them getting hurt, and she wont be jealous/suspicious of my friendship with him (that happens to me a lot with my guy friends).
As for my own love life? Since I cannot have the guy I would like, I am content to casually date and have short lived crushes (currently two grad students and a musician). I am super busy anyhow. I have a final tomorrow morning, and one on thursday. Then I am getting ridiculously wasted for St. Patty's Day (I'm a quarter Irish).

Quote:
"The nice thing about egotists is that they don't talk about other people." - Lucille Harper

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Your southpark character rocks! So far I recieved four on the first day. Check back tomorrow or the next day and I'll have them all up.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Natty said...

haha, thanks. that was super fun, and a great excuse not to study. I look forward to seeing them.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home