Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Death of the Desperado

This weekend the Desperado will meet its end. The Desperado is my 1990 Nissan Sentra. It has served me well, and will be missed...well, kind of. Many of you who have had the joy of riding in my car, will miss jumping through the window, guessing how much fuel is left, and bouncing with the natural hydrolics in second gear. I dont know what I will do without the excitement of wondering when my car will break down and in what strange city it will occur. Sadly, the Desperado never had a chance to reach the goal of being on Pimp My Ride. It would have been a nice consolation after recieving dirty looks every time I hand the keys over to a valet, or get a car wash on Sepulveda. It is the end of an era.
Under protest, my mother has purchased a Mercedes. We convinced her she should not have too many employees with nicer cars than her. And so, her PT Cruiser will attempt to replace the loved Desperado. That is, until I get my masters and a sweet job. Lets have a moment of silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home