Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Wait, I Actually Have to Converse?

Saturday was my half birthday. Half birthday? That's right, and it was a significant day. It means that I have survived six months of being 21. Admit it, you had doubts. I cant believe it has been that long, especially since people still bring up the scandalous bodyshots that took place.

I have mellowed a lot since then. For instance, I have been spending about 14 hours a day on campus. Dinner has consisted of eating a Clif bar while walking across campus. I have to rehearse after class and yoga or running. My computer has become my best friend. It gets worse. My internet is being taken away. I dont know when or for how long, but soon. I have finals next week. My main form of communication is IM. Whats a girl to do? I mean, I am never really at home, and always connected to UCLA VPN, but the fact that I cant be online at home makes me sad. I guess it's like when someone leaves for a couple of days and you miss them because you cant see them if you wanted to. Or like when a guy is so used to a girl being interested in him, when they no longer do, the guy misses the attention.

So my point is that I have been surprisingly more seriousl about academics lately. I dont drink as much. I have been almost apathetic about situations with the opposite sex. Stress is the only possibility I can think of. weird.

I am so excited for spring break. I am going to a friends wedding, which will be strange for me. But, other than that, nothing but fun in Yosemite/Mammoth/Mexico/Vegas?/Santa Barbara?. I am determined to head up to SB to wine taste in the near future. Damn, I have to head back to campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home