Sunday, July 16, 2006

Halftime Update

(me at work)

So I have been here a little over a month now. It is still fun for the most part, but I miss my friends and family. Work is starting to pick up, so I will be busy with real experimental stuff in the next few weeks. There is even talk of me staying longer...I have been working out nearly every day with some of the guys in my program. It feels really good to have a schedule again... even if it's a little boring. My typical day consists of work 530am-530pm, gym, dinner/shower, tv, sleep before/around 11pm.

Oh, however, I did get a new roomate about a week ago. She is from NY and very cool. She went out drinking with us and everyone had a blast. The only weird thing is that her bf has the same name as my recent ex.

There is very minimal drama here, and the whole environment made me remember who I am. I feel more mature, but in a way that allows me to still have fun. It's like a calmer, more responsible version of how I've been lately in LA. I am paying off my debt, gaining work experience, and making new friends from around the country. I have visited Yellowstone, which was totally amazing, and the Tetons are soon to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home