Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Over It

I think I have dealt with the breakup very well. Ian, on the other hand, has been acting like a weirdo. He is not even acting like a considerate aquaintance, let alone a friend. But anyhow, I made a list of 31 reasons (so far) that Ian wasnt a good boyfriend and posted them on my bedroom door. Surprisingly, I dont really even read them....I have been working out 6 days a week and getting my homework done EARLY. I have also reconnected with a bunch of old friends that I havent spent time with in several months. I am going out more now, but since I am not into meeting people at the bar, I bet it will be lonely nights for a long time (which I am so okay with). I am so stoked about the summer that I am practically counting the days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home