Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Heart New York

Last night I returned from visiting the new york. We stayed in brooklyn and drove up to the boston area for a day. It was super fun. Ian and I walked around a huge part of manhattan, seeing most of the touristy sights, and finding chill local bars to hang out in. We got to see planes at the intrepid museum, and jazz in the west village. The best part of the trip however, was the night in boston. Boston is like manhattan but smaller and cleaner. We went to like five different bars that night. They also have a vegetarian-friendly atmosphere. I wish I could move there for awhile. The only bad part was that we ran from our terminal in LAX to see the end of the NCAA championship, only to witness our horrible loss. Very sad.

In other news: I have chosen a grad school, and will be spending the summer researching for a NASA related center. The next couple of weeks will be about attending weddings....more on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home