Sunday, November 06, 2005

LA Astronomy

Oh man, things have continued to be crazy. I seriously am in the lab all the time. I have made way more committments than I can sanely keep. Luckily, tonight is my last night at the cafe. Oh, also, I finally got some passion, which is awesome. I dont really want to say anymore, yet, perhaps later.

The other night we were having dinner at this hip place in Venice, and we saw Andrew Keegan dining upstairs in the VIP section. He, like most Angelenios, was totally full of himself. And not very cute in person. Honestly I have found most celebrities to be totally overrated. Mary Kate's rich ass boyfriend didnt even tip for their espresso drinks. Alyssa Milano was alright, but couldnt shop at REI without an entourage that bragged about how much she was buying. Spielberg wouldnt even admit it was him. The only person who seems pretty chill is Joshua Jackson. He hung out at the asylum for nearly two hours (without being bothered by anyone). My friend saw him wandering around a street fair all by his lonesome. Oh, and he has become super hot (way hotter than Dawson's Creek). Anyhow, I dont understand how these people are practically worshipped. I really need to get out of this town.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

The blog spam is on the attack! I can relate to the disillutionment. I got to meet Jason Mraz the singer up close. He is 20x skinnier in person that in his pictures, has a ton of moles, and a mop of curly hair. You can tell his pictures were a bit altered for publicity. Kinda made me feel hopeful. If I had the talent, I could have been a singer too... :)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home