Saturday, October 01, 2005

Internet Is Life

I havent had internet for a month. I am going crazy. We are now all moved into our kick-ass apartment. My room is super big and awesome. The only bad thing is that our apt is not cable-ready. So, in order to get cable/internet, they have to drill into the two units below us. This requires that someone is home in the two apts, at the same time we are, and at a time we can get an apointment. This has yet to happen. Anyhow, I am at my parents house for the weekend.

My stepdad just bought a 'dark-sucker' (aka a flashlight). I have never seen a grown man so excited about a toy. Its a giant flashlight. seriously. He and my little brothers are now going to test it at the park because there are too many streetlights outside the house. wow. Luckily, my mom doesnt get it either, so I know I am not crazy. I guess males never grow up. My greatest fear has just been realized.

Anyhow, more soon; its saturday, its football season, and thats important.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Whoa! You are back! I thought something happened to you with the whole fasting thing...

If it's any comfort - I'd be doing the same thing. Flashlights are second only to lazer pointers.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home