Friday, August 19, 2005

the Fast

alright, its day 5 of our cleansing fast. Last time I did this fast I felt great and functioned close to normally. This time has been a little different. The second and third day of the fast I felt nauseous, and the first three days I was freezing cold all the time. Also, we are starting to move into our new apartment tomorrow, and I work two jobs on monday and tuesday (both require me to be on my feet the whole time). So, for all these reasons, we decided to cut the fast shorter than planned.

I also realized that my social life hasnt been so hot during the fast. I didnt realize that most people drink or eat together to be social. Without eating or drinking, the only thing left to do is watch movies. I have watched a ridiculous number of movies this week (four in one day). Anyhow, I got my first paycheck from research (finally!), which is awesome. Also, we got a sweet apartment with three parking spots; I am so stoked! Thats about all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Wow. I can't go more than three hours without being hungry. Then again, I'm a little on the light side for my height (6'2" and 160 pounds on a good day). Good Luck with the fasting!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Memehunter said...

I'm hungry right now. Thinking about a 5 day fast hasn't helped. Can I ask why? I mean, more power to you and all that, but... why?

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home