Saturday, June 04, 2005

Committment Issues

Outdoor Adventures: We know that you were interested in the program, since you submitted an application. Are you still interested? You didnt show up to the group interview, and we were wondering if you wanted to take the next step in the process. If you do, we would like to schedule an interview with you. Please call us either way.

Me: I have given the situation a lot of thought, and I am not ready to make a committment of this caliber. I dont know for certain what I will be doing next year. Hopefully, I will be doing research and applying to grad schools in the winter. I am just not sure there is room in my life for OA right now. I think the program is really great, and I hope you find some great guides.

I feel like I have had this conversation a few too many times.

Quote:

"Of all the stupid things I've done, you will be the last one" -the most awful musician that plays at the asylum. When she sings, I want to slit my wrists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home