Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sharing Time

The time has come for me to share a room again. Since September I have been paying for half a room, and had it all to myself. This weekend another female is moving into my room. I will have to live with this person for the next 1.5 months until I move in Pikapp. I am not looking forward to it.

I was informed of this two days ago. I had a design report on our hovercraft due today and I have a design report for propulsion/launch vehicle of our space system on Monday. I have to clean up my room, since I have been using the extra half as storage space for my outrageously excessive wardrobe (which I wear about 15% of).

Its going to be a big change for me, since I am used to having my own room now. I will no longer be able to sleep naked. I wont get to secretly drink tequila by myself. I will no longer sing ska songs while getting dressed in the morning. And I probably wont get away with decent sleep from 3am-11am, which are my current sleep hours. This sucks.

Also, right now I dont have any crushes. It's very sad. Oh, and I met with a professor about what I should do next year in preparation for grad school. She recommended I take all these extra classes in engineering math and MEMs. So next year I'll be a total nerd. sweet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Yeah roommates can suck. I'm sure you've noted my disdain for the one I currently live with. I practically moved in with my girlfriend to avoid her.

I totally feel your pain. The bright side is this isn't for a whole semester. Let us know what she's like when you meet her.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Natty said...

I will. So far I know she has fake boobs, and isnt afraid to show them off. More Later.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Score! You got one of the nakey kinds eh? My girlfriend's ex-roomie liked to run around in nothing but a thong...

12:01 AM  
Blogger Natty said...

hot!

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home