Sunday, March 27, 2005

Snow up the Wazoo

On the way up to Mammoth, I said, "I hope it snows, I have never seen snowfall". I asked for snow, I got snow. For days. I got skiing in whiteout conditions, get your car towed out of your parking spot snow. Skiing was awesome, I need to refine my turning skills, however. It might help if I went to the mountain with fellow skiiers, which has yet to happen. I had no yard sales and didnt fall very much. well, skiing that is, I fell plenty walking around in flip flops, especially back from the bar.

I just returned from Lake Arrowhead where I partied with some friends at an awesome cabin. I got to drink beer and bet on video game outcomes. sweet.

Spring Break lessons:

1. snow is cold, ice is slippery.
2. all hot guys are snowboarders.
3. California is a big ass state.
4. I suck at wreastling when drunk.
5. I tip 50% when wasted.
6. Upfront honesty eliminates stress.
7. Even logical people use ridiculous reasoning when making decisions regarding the opposite sex.
8. Beer is a suitable substitute for food.

During my spring break so far, I have got to do most of my favorite things: be outdoors, drink beer, play poker, go bowling, ski, kiss hot guys.

Good driving music: Streetlight Manifesto. Its happy ska, they even have an anti-suicide song.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Hot guy = snowboarder, huh? If I didn't have such a dislike for cold weather I might try that. Sounds like you had an awesome time. My spring break is going to consist of looking at apartments in Kansas City. Fun on a different level. The "I can't believe I'm doing grown up crap" kind.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Natty said...

yeah, that was weird phrasing. I meant, there was a surprising number of good-looking guys at mammoth, and none of them ski (not that looks are important). Kansas City, eh? get a job there? good luck with apt hunting!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home