Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Cravin' Ta-tas

It doesnt fit my personality, but I really want a boobjob. My new roomie is super nice, and has an amazing rack that she paid for. She has broad shoulders like me, and her breasts look great.

I dont wear jewelry unless its a special occasion. I dont wear makeup everyday, and when I do, its minimal. I dont wax anything but my eyebrows. I dont get highlights or anything 'lasered'. I dont go to tanning salons. I am athletic and can spend extended periods of time in the outdoors. And yet, I still want larger breasts.

I dont know if it will every happen, but I want them. Every guy has said they dont like them and not to get them. But guess what; they arent for you anyhow. Deciding not to do something because of what other people say, is as ridiculous as doing something because other people want you to.

Anyhow, I should get back to studying or whatever (my after-work beer and adult swim).

Quote:

"Studying is like cheating" - Brian with the cool canine teeth

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Hmm. I'm not even sure I can post on this one. I can't really advise, relate, agree with, or condone anything this time. Damn.

From what I could tell, your southpark character had some pretty nice boobs...

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home