Thursday, May 12, 2005

Missing Mommy

Last Sunday was Mothers Day. My mother was unreachable, since she was on a cruise through the panama canal. I didnt get to speak to her for 15 days, and normally I talk to her daily. She sent out an email saying how humid it was off the coast of Cuba and how she was sore from her massage. I felt like crying for her. I selfishly have been working on school stuff and slinging coffee drinks for Santa Monica snobs. But seriously, I cant wait until I have expendable income.

Well, actually, I feel a little guilty. Yesterday I spent $220 on a purse. I have never been so girly and self-indulgent. It's really cute though. My roomate encouraged me to buy it, I doubt I would have done it alone. But I dont blame her, I totally made the decision. And it's really cute.

In other news, I wrote my first scene. It was for my theater class. It was performed today, and people said they liked it. I think I will write more. It was very therapuetic, since it was loosely based on an actual incident. Also, since last wednesday when I was in the first kissing scene of the quarter, there have been three more scenes. It's craziness. I'm a little buzzed and should do some work before bed. Hooray for $3 long islands.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Were personally in the kissing scene? Or did you just write them?

1:41 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

I was an actor in the first kissing scene of the quarter. I dont usually write. It was my first onstage kiss, very odd. I was very nervous, and the guy was hot, which made it worse. It all turned out well though.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home