Saturday, May 07, 2005

Cinco de Tequila

Yesterday was cinco de mayo. It was also the day Ro outdrank me. Crazy I know, but it happened. It all began innocently enough. We went to Burbank to see a very talented and hot musician, TF, play at a restaurant/brewery. It was me, Ro, and C. We had the most adorable gay waiter that sat down and chatted with us for awhile. TF took a break and came over to our table with his roomate. He hung out for a bit, then went back to play, leaving his roomate with us. We had a very uncensored conversation in front of the roomate, which worries me slightly. After his set, TF came over again, we chatted for awhile, and then they walked us out. TF gave me a hug and complimented my hair/earrings/toenails/giddup. He didnt ask for my phone number. My friends think he is interested in me, but I refuse to give out my number without a request, or ask for his number. Anyhow, I had two beers at dinner, Ro had one.

We got back to my apt and Ro made me take four shots of tequila in about 10 minutes with her. We had a beer on the walk to my friend's apt. Once we got to J's place, we had another shot, and another beer. And then I was wasted. And then I got sick. gross. Somehow, Ro was fine soon after and drove home. What the hell?! I drank a fifth on my 21st! Ro used to be wasted after one beer! What alternate universe am I in?

Anyhow, everything else is going well. Marathon training is hardcore, but very rewarding. I am very excited for the marathon, and even more so for summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

It is all that working out, once you slim down you don't have any place to store the toxins away. They just stay in the bloodstream. Or at least that's my BS answer that sounds good...

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home