Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lists!

As a typical virgo, I love making lists. Tomorrow I am starting a 14 day-long cleansing fast. So I am going to share a few of my favorite restaurants with you.

Best Burrito: (note: all burritos ordered were rice, beans, and guacamole, with the exception of Tito's Tacos, because I dont trust avocado there)
1. Poquito Mas
2. Chipotle

3. Tito's Tacos
4. Rubios (with whole wheat tortilla)
5. Buck-Fifty (no salsa, too spicey there)

Best Fish Tacos:
1. Wahoo's
2. El Torito (not the chain, the one in Beverly Hills)
3. Chevy's
4. Acapulco
5. Rubio's

Randomly;
Things that have disappeared in my car:
1. Two pairs of sunglasses
2. keys to the cafe I work at
3. a pair of reefs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

{Clearly WAY too bored on facebook and stumbling across blogs of people I haven't seen/talked to in years}.

Anyway, it's Jess Diaz from Analy...I did a 5-week water fast about a year ago (it was supervised though, I stayed at this crazy raw foods retreat in the middle of the woods), so if you have any fasting questions/funny stories/venting, feel free to fire away...

Hope you're doing well!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

wow thats crazy. where was your retreat. its great to hear from you, I hope all is well.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home