Thursday, July 28, 2005

Random Thoughts

Currently I am watching Aqua Teen. I spend about 25 hours a week in a lab doing the most boring work possible (like counting bacteria cells), and I can only get paid for 10 hours a week. I havent found an apartment for September yet. My roomate/best friend (R) and I fight often about the stupidest things (like her bf). I no longer hold any expectations for males, since they are endlessly dissapointing. I am beyond broke and have resorted to eating ghetto food, such as cans of tuna and peas. Its nearly August and I have very few fun summer stories to share. How did my life get like this? I need to start studying for the GRE and thinking about grad school apps. Do I want to pursue a PhD? I am so unmotivated. I drink most nights, but I ran out of beer, so I am currently sober. I crave a game of poker. I am going to open a good bottle of wine and not think about all this annoying serious life stuff. I hope your summer is going well!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Ahh the summer life. Enjoy it while it lasts. Sorry for the brief down time in NerdLand. I've been having the same problem. What the hell do you write about that isn't work related?

Don't guilt yourself over ignoring the big stuff. The big stuff gets done - the small memories you make while procrastinating stay with you forever.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

P.S. TAG! YOU'RE IT! Come check out your assignment when you can.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Ren said...

Ah, the life of a student. Yes. I remember it well... I'll be going back into it at the end of the month, and I completely understand everything you wrote. Ghetto food, hehehe... Yeah.
Good luck with everything you do. If you ever want a better lab job, I recommend the East Coast (particularly a small little hospital in Waynesboro PA *wink, wink*).

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home