Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Did My HW

Alright Robert, this one's for you. This are events I would like to go back and witness. I didnt realize you were into jazz, awesome.

1. Watch Mingus play live in a small venue in New York
2. See a Shakespearian play in the Globe Theater
3. See Frankie Manning dance
4. See my grandma when she was a crazy hippie with ridiculously long hair (and supposedly looked just like me)
5. See the first NASA launch
6. See the Sioux in all their warrior glory
7. See Queen Elizabeth interact with English nobility
8. Taste the first wine to be produced in California
9. See Alcatraz when it was in use (I've spent the night there!)
10. See the aftermath of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake

Its been awhile since I posted. Its weird, during the school year I am super busy, so make time for everything. This summer I just work, look for an apartment, and hang out in my room. But I will start posting more often. Also, Ro and I are starting a cleansing fast on Sunday, so I will probably post about that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Interesting choices. Definitely like the Manning dancing one. Awesome.

Also, don't worry about not having a lot to post about, I know how that goes. Just post an update when you can - I'm patient.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Anonymous cowards that comment complete blather! Log in,and then a trash can will appear on all their comments. Kill them.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

P.S. For some reason I can't post on your newest post, but I truly dig me some Chipotle as well.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home