Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Passion and Football

Last Saturday was the most kick-ass football game I can remember. We played Cal and were behind most of the game, and came back with a movie-worthy win. I wont go into the details, but it was amazing. I love football. Also, the Bruins have been nothing but dissapointing for the last 4 years I have been here. I hate losing; but you already know that.

In other news, I am never getting internet. Also, I am re-evaluating my grad school options. I am thinking far away from LA. I am thinking texas or NY. We will see, but I need to start deciding soon.

But my main thought lately has been, where has all the passion gone? I heard my roomate orgasming this morning, and I cant even remember the last time I had morning sex. I am afraid that maybe I am getting old, or have ceased to have chemistry with anyone. I dont need drama-filled relationships or love heading to the altar. I just want some hot chemistry (out of the lab). Is 22 too old to have make-out sessions? I mean, its been about 1.5 years since my last truely passionate encounter. It's sort of sad. But I guess there are more important things in life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Hmm. Women don't usually hit thier sexual prime until they are in their thirties and fourties. No worries, you have lots of time still. Men on the other hand hit thier peak at eighteen and are over it by twenty-three. This was my last year. Damn it.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

so in order to find chemistry, women need to hook up with younger men? damn. thats unfortunate because guys are incredibly immature until 26.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chemistry's not too much to ask for, but it does take time and effort to find someone you have chemistry *with*. Guys are simple and horny enough that you can get one in bed with you at night, regardless of their personality or how well you click with them. But the chemistry behind morning sex (the same goes for surprise-mid-afternoon sex as well) is more rare and special, and often takes some time to develop.

The key is, you can't have that chemistry with just *anyone*...it comes after getting to know someone more intimately and personally, and having a closer relationship with them. Chemistry-sex is hot not just because it's passionate, but because there's an emotional connection between partners that goes beyond a late-night hookup. Does this make sense?

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home