Monday, November 14, 2005

Crazy Stuff

About a week ago, Ro was sitting outside of That Evil Coffee Corporation, using the local free internet. A guy came up to her and said, "Is all this stuff yours?" She said yes. The guy then took her open laptop and purse and yelled, "not anymore!" Both sets of her car keys were in the purse. I told her to call the cops, went to pick her up, called AAA, and started cancelling credit cards.

Anyhow, Ro needed a computer. She was given one from her stepbrother. It smells strongly of BO. How would you make a laptop smell like BO? Do you stick your hands in your armpits before typing? Is there a permanent rank smell in your room that eventually permeated your computer? I would love to hear other people's thoughts on this one...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Oh. My.

I'm still in shock that the guy was that much of an ass.

If I ever become a thief, I am totally not going to be that kind of a thief.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home