Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Crazy Thing Called Love

This weekend I will be celebrating three months of a functional and amazing relationship. This may not seem like an accomplishment for most, but its a big deal for me. Normally, if I date someone for more than two months, I am constantly annoyed by them and plan when we are going to break up. This time is totally different. I am always happier when Ian is around. This weekend we are going to see Alicia Silverstone in a Mamet play at the Geffen. And with the Superbowl this Sunday, it has potential to be an awesome weekend.

other updates: My car was hit on Saturday by a patent lawyer, and is currently in the body shop. There is minimal damage, and I got to rent my first car (a red chevy cobalt).

With two jazz classes, I have managed to do very minimal work so far this quarter. Lab work sucks this quarter and I hate it and I am waiting to hear from grad schools.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

A new nerd assignment has been posted, and you are invited to participate! Please see my blog for all the details!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natasha, Ya delayu kino o russkih uchenyh v LA.
Svyazhitess so mnoi, please!
323-899-4404
vladyourchoice@usa.com

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home