Saturday, November 19, 2005

Name Dropping

I have decided that every David I meet makes my life more difficult. My manager at the cafe is named David, and he always guilted me into working more than I should. I dated a guy named David who was super crazy and I threatened to get a restraining order. This other guy always tried to make me argue and made me feel bad about myself. I have a very old friend of mine by the same name, and I compared every guy I dated for four years against him. He was a source of constant stress, confusion, and effectively unhappiness in my love life. I don't really believe in cosmic forces, but this trend is super weird. In the future I will be very wary of any men named David.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natty said...

haha, i hope not

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home