Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ding Dong the Witch is Gone

In September I moved in order to live with my best friend of nearly nine years. Two months later, she moved out and a subletter, M, from Boston took her place. A few posts ago I complained about my other roomate, J. She is moving out ASAP to live in another town with her boyfriend (also my friend). So only six months after moving, I will be living with two subletters. I hope the new subletter is chill, since M and I get along well.

Weird habits I have recently discovered: I spit a lot in the shower because I am paranoid of ingesting soap. Also, when I am on the treadmill, I check out girls' asses on the elliptical machines in front of me (I don't think I am lesbian though...)

Updates: I dyed my hair auburn again, it looks a little purple, but will probably fade a bit. Also, Ian is returning from his trip today, and I am stoked to play poker tonight. I will be returning to my beloved New York for part of spring break this year and I couldn't be more excited to see the city when it isn't freezing cold and overrun with new years tourists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home