Friday, April 28, 2006

Version 2 of the Breakup Analysis

alright, after much prying, I finally got the truth. I am not surprised either. Okay, he said that my behavior changed and basically made him not love me anymore. This is totally understandable. I didnt feel like 'myself' for the last couple of months (excluding the last two weeks). This was due to a couple of factors: not going to the gym, financial stress, and stress about my future. When I dont work out, I feel lazy, tired, and insecure. During that time I gained some weight also, and when my clothes dont fit, I get a little depressed. Anyhow, all these factors led to me being irritable, unhappy, defensive, and not the best drunk person. I didnt really realize what was going on for awhile though....

He never really brought it to my attention, so I didnt deal with it until we got back from SB. On that monday, I took care of my financial issues, got my quarterly health plan going, and had a long talk with J, who helped me see and deal with my behavioral errors. Of course this was very bad timing, because Ian never gave me a chance to show him that I was on the path back to normalsy.

Now my life is back together. I am the happy, chill, fun person I usually am. I am very dissapointed that he thought I was permenantly changing and that he forgot that the five or so months before that I was myself. With no other expectations, I hope he will realize that it was a weird phase thing I went through, not an awful change of personality. I hope through our friendship he will see me the way he did before all that crap happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home