Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yet Another Fresh Start

I am sitting in my mostly-packed up room and its super weird. I am leaving for Idaho very soon and it feels like a big deal. I will only be gone 2.5 months, but I have this feeling of excitment about the future. It will be my first time leaving California for this long, staying in a hotel by myself, and moving someplace where I won't know anybody. I have no idea what to expect. I know it will be super fun, but I am sure I will miss my friends. I will especially miss my ex, because he doesnt want me to contact him for two months, which will be extremely difficult. That unnecessarily dramatic situation has made me emotional lately. I really value my friends and can't imagine not having someone I care about be there for me.

As a perfectionist, I am always thinking about situations as 'new starts'. Every quarter, calandar year, new apartment, etc. is an opportunity for me to make things better. Being newly single and leaving for this fabulous fellowship is a great new start for me. Updates in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home