Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Karma Strikes (in a good way)

So I have been bummed for awhile because a couple of my friends have been going through relationship issues, I still didnt know what happened really with Ian, and school has been frustrating. Everything is so much better now.

1. I figured out what happened with Ian and am totally fine with it. I can't believe it took so long for me to realize what happened. I can't post it, however, because I am not sure he has figured it out yet.

2. This professor I have has been a total dick lately. First of all, I can't understand a word he says. He uploaded this code he has wanted us to use for two hw problems (we have only had three individual assignments so far). I told him the code he uploaded hasnt worked for me or some other students. The other students ended up getting a working copy from other students off a disk. I emailed my group, but nobody has sent it to me yet. The professor showed up more than 15 min late for class on Monday, so I left and ran errands. I turned my hw in the TA box. The prof sent me an email saying the code worked for everyone else and I shouldnt have put my hw in the TA box! Anyhow, I looked at the problem assigned this week and searched the web for equations. I found the exact same problem with the same numbers and same diagram. He totally copied it! It saved me two hours I am now spending drinking wine. Worst professor ever!

3. I was able to be a good friend to my friends in need and it's the best feeling ever. I feel like most people in LA will be your friend to party, but not if you actually need them. It's totally shallow and immature and I am so glad I am not like that, and am friends with a couple of people who arent like that either.

After my midterm tomorrow, I am packing for a fun-filled mostly-single girl's trip to Vegas! Only 3.5 weeks til summer research out of LA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home