Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Randomness

I am starting to get back in the swing of things, after a trip up north, two trips to vegas, and a camping trip to J tree.

I am currently frustrated with the gym in the month of January. It takes about 30 min to get a treadmill or bike. I am patiently waiting for everyone to break their new years resolutions so I can work out without stress again...

I always know what day it is, since besides the two calandars I normally have, my mother gave me THREE calandars for xmas...

My nuclear class is the first class I've had where I am the only girl...

After watching an episode of scrubs where JD dates a 'drama queen', I fear that I crave some drama as well...

Quotes:

"If you ate rocks, you could live here forever" - someone on J tree

"Get out of my butt" - K on the way to vegas

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha Didn't realize that you actually put that quote up. I'll remember next time that when you say you're putting something on your blog, you will. Haha Too bad that I never get a chance to read your blog until... well, you know. :/

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home