Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Checklist

The last two weeks were exactly what I needed. I had a few crazy fun nights in norcal, vegas, and LA and can now return to my stressful and boring life without regret. It's sort of crunch time as far as school and the job hunt go... but I am stoked to get the rest of my life started.

On another note, I think I finally know what I want in a serious boyfriend:

1. college-educated and motivated
2. punctual, honest, non-flakey, and answers the phone or returns my calls promptly
3. interested in football, wine or beer, and poker (golf is a bonus)
4. physically active and taller than me
5. outdoorsy (a desire to travel is also hot)
6. sarcastic and funny
7. isn't afraid to talk about stuff and doesn't act like an emotional teenage girl
8. compliments me sparingly and knows when to be comforting
9. capable of making trivial decisions (like where to eat dinner)
10. low maintenence
11. enjoys my cooking and thoughtful surprises
12. a good kisser and such

I dont actually think finding a potential suitor (my age) who passes the checklist is probable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home