Sunday, December 17, 2006

Home Again

So the other day was very weird. I know I say I have weird days often… but I actually do. So I wake up and drive to the auto body shop ‘cause that guy rear-ended me. On the way I pass through ‘Little Ethiopia’. I would have never imagined there would be a little Ethiopia… very strange. I get to the body shop and the guy tells me 1.5 hours. It takes more like 3 hours, but during that time I am observing the body shop. I notice the bottled water they supplied, their license, and the security cameras, are all displaying my birthday (not the current date). It was very weird. I leave for my trip home much later than anticipated. This gas station I always stop at had moved. The new location was having a giant opening day celebration… since when do gas stations have opening day celebrations??! There was a radio station and some food place there… and they comped the energy drink I was going to buy… it was so strange.

But eventually I made it home and we had the awesome annual party. It’s about 3am and everyone just left. I love my parent’s house (especially the spa tub and heated flooring) and am enjoying being here… even if it's a little boring at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home