Thursday, October 19, 2006

Busy as a Bee

Normally, I like to keep busy, but my new schedule is barely manageable. I have three classes in which my professors actually expect me to do all the homework! I guess my days of half-assing homework and learning everything before tests are over. I am also a grader for a class and do research in my spare time.... oh man. I spent all day saturday and sunday in my cubicle. I knew I would become a super-nerd, but I totally underestimated the amount of change that would be needed. At least I have a cubicle. I keep changes of clothes, all my books, deoderant, and a pillow and blanket there. I could totally sleep here and shower at the gym if need be... and there will most likely be a need later in the quarter. Also, I totally forgot all the material I learned a few years ago and now need to expand on...whew.

Today I applied for full-time jobs... time is going by so quickly. Life is crazy.

Yet another quote from my foul-mouthed professor about a math thing: "...it's kind of a pussy way to do it..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Wow. It sounds like you have one heck of a semester ahead. With all this work, will you still be blogging? You gotta tell me how stuff goes!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home