Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Crazy Stuff Man

haha. I am in class right now, and my professor just said, "...and this is equal to that shit". Anyhow, I havent posted lately, because the last month has been crazy. There has been an unnecessary amount of drama. In reaction to this, I have sort of been focusing on school, the gym, netflix, and fixing up my apartment. Being a grad student is inherently lonely, and it's just something I will have to get used to. Last night I color-coded my planner and calandar and labeled and organized all of my research papers. This, in addition to a few glasses of wine, made me very happy. Only nine months til the real world...

Weird things I've seen on cars:

"God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I ate him"
"My other ride is your mom"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah Netflix! I need to sign you up as a friend so I can see what you think of the movies I like. ;) Good to see you posting again as well!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home