Friday, November 03, 2006

Lacking Fundamentals

when you picture an absent-minded professor, he's old, right? Well, I am already absent-minded. I just got locked out of my cubicle because I grabbed gum instead of my keys. I put things back in the wrong places. I woke up yesterday and took a good two minutes to figure out what day it was. Oh man. It doesnt help that I dream about math and classes and my professors. It's like my brain is constantly thinking about academic problems and ignoring instinctual stuff. Hopefully it's just a grad student phase thing. And there is an upside: I rarely think about social drama, well, compared to how I normally completley overanalyze situations and people.

Note on the title: I have a professor who always says we are 'lacking fundamentals'

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I know exactly how you feel. I get teased relentlessly for being forgetful. My problem is that I can hear a person say something -- and it won't sink in until they say it another five times. It really annoyes the crap out of people...

7:40 AM  
Blogger Natty said...

yeah, I have to write down everything

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home