Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ode to My Cubicle

For the past four months I have had the most amazing cubicle all to myself. It is spacious, has a locking door, and cabinets that light up beneath them.

Dear Awesome Cubicle:

I will miss you greatly. You displayed my name proudly outside your door. You let me change clothes with ease and take naps on your floor. I will miss the late nights and weekends we spent together. I loved being able to write post-its and put them all over without worrying about people thinking I am going crazy. You housed my food (microwave rice noodle soup and clifbars), my energy drinks, my quarterly goals, and my weekly plan. It just wont be the same without you...

Natty

P.S. when I pass by on the way to my new cubicle, four cubicles down the row, you should remember: my new cubicle will never compare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home