Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bad Commercials

I hate commercials and you probably do as well. When not enjoying the convenience of tivo, I usually mute commercials. I have a new 'most hated' commercial. The title was previously held by the Cingular commercial with the 'cat got your tongue? Earl got your tongue' One time, my roomates had the remote and didnt mute it, and I literally put my fingers in my ears and said 'lalalalallalalala'. I can't even describe how much this commercial bothered me.

My new 'most hated' commercial is for the Carl's Jr. hawaiian burger. I dont like listening to people I don't know, talk about things I don't care about, but if it's in another language, it's much worse. This commercial is on nearly every commercial break when I'm watching crappy tv before bed. Anyhow, I feel much better after sharing this with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home